Monday 2 March 2009

Anniversary Card


Here is the anniversary card that I have made for Mum & Dad's anniversary on 15th of this month. I guess you never really realise that your parents were young once until you dig around in the photo albums and find the treasures in it like this one.

Mum still has her wedding dress wrapped in black paper and in a box in the attic, it's beautiful ........... and tiny. I did try it on just before my second wedding but I couldn't get it done up at the back.

I am always amazed at how old people looked in these old photos. My Mum must have been around 20 years old and therefore this made my Nan only 41 (lady second in from the right) - yet she looks so much older than that.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Great card and what a fab picture, I love old photographs. Lynne x